Verified Reviewer

I am raising my complaint about Falsified Delivery of your courier and your Customer Service tolerates this kind of actions of your courier. I have been reading in your Customer Reviews about falsified Delivery and no wonder it keeps on happening because you allow your Customer Service to tolerate this kind of wrongdoings.

Another issue is your Courier tagged an item that they are not able to have it received failed delivery due to wrong address even the address is correct.

Not only that your Customer Service put words into mouth of your Customer by stating in their email "as per our agreement" you need to reorder when in fact I am following up on my complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1937028

Hi Alice F, upon checking your concern was already coordinated with our Logistics team and they already conducted internal investigations into this matter. No worries, Lazada would not let this happened again.

#1937022

Hi Alice F, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We will coordinate this matter with our relevant team then we will update you once we already have their concrete details.

We will send you an email for your reference. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews