2.6

There was an error upon claiming my rewards points. I immediately contacted their customer service to help me solves the error.

But for how many days now it was still on pending and always tell me that they were still coordinating with their technical support team. Its very frustrating and disappointing to know how their customers service address this kind of issues.

User's recommendation: Always take 1 step ahead. Had i known earlier i wouldn't join their promo.

Location: Naic, Calabarzon

Comments

#1961213

Hi PissedConsumer232****, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the email address that is associated with your Lazada account use in the promo?

Lazada Philippines Reviews