Le Rouret, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur

placed an order , they asked for my credit card photo and my id card , sent it same day , next thing i know they cancel the order , asking them why , they said it is policy loooooooooooool

a totally useless company , avoid at all costs , you can get much better service else where , this payment is very close to a scam , they ask you for a photo of your credit card !!!! who knows what happens to it afterwards , i did send it never the less , but they decided to cancel , when i called my credit card company they told me , no one approached them for a payment !!

be careful !!

cedarman4 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. Author liked the most wide array of products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines pans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, cedarman4. We are truly sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

LazadaPH

Hi, upon checking your order 309987297, it was declined as it did not meet our requirements for our security measures. Please choose other payment method when placing an order. Thank you.

cedarman4
to LazadaPH Le Rouret, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France #954723

your security measures were :

"

About your concern, we can not perform Outbound call for our customer that is out of the country. This leads to the last option for you to provide a a copy of your government issued Identification card (front and back) as well as the first 6 and last 4 digits of the account you used if your are the credit card holder

"

this was provided to you , and you still could not send the order

in fact to add insult to injury you cancelled it and then asked me to place it AGAIN !!!

so my security measures were ok !!! please do not hide behind excuses !!

LazadaPH

Hi, upon checking your order 309987297, it was declined as it did not our requirements for our security measures. Please choose other payment method when placing an order. Thank you.

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada PH Social Media Team. We do apologize for what has happened.

Can we have an order number so we can check the reason of your cancelled order? Thank you.

cedarman4
to LazadaPH Le Rouret, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France #954698

309987297

For future reference, your order number is 309987297. We will keep you updated frequently on your order status through email and SMS.

You can also check it anytime online with our Order Tracking tool.