2.1
Turnaround Time

I received a call from LELEXPRESS with mobile number 0917-8435325 informing that they will deliver the item (nebulizer) last Dec 11. I told them that I will be out that day.

So, we agreed that they will deliver it the following day which is Dec 12. Unfortunately, the item is not yet delivered until now. I am also checking the tracking of my other ordered items. It says delivery is on Dec 15-18 but until now did not received the items yet.

All of the items that ordered was last Dec 10. In Lazada’s marketing announcement, delivery time will be 5 days only in Manila. Can LAZADA be realistic on their promotional announcement.

I would like to suggest that LAZADA should also look at the courier services that they are contracted because it is the consumers are the one paying the delivery charge.

In this season, there are high demands of orders so LAZADA should also consider to add more EFFICIENT courier services.

Hope these issues will be sort out immediately to improve the online shopping in the Philippines. Thank you in advance for fixing my concern.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: To have free shipping fee.

I didn't like: Incomplete item delivery.

Comments