I bought items from Lazada over 2 years ago. Bought a juicer which the plastic top was cracked but I decided to just keep it !

Also bought some Shoes for Wife one pare was MIXED MATCHED but they made things right ! I boycot for over 2 years and within that time I became Disabiled hard to get around ! So i started to buy Lazada ! First a canon camera and jewelry worked out great and some electric tools which one plastic piece was missing no big deal !

also a monitor for cctv in which *** hit the fan! received monitor but cctv 11,000.peso didn't receive yet due to girl called me said she was from Logan cctv and said the item I want is out of stock and told me to call Lazada ! From that point I feel she set me up to be a victim of Lazada? The agents are the BIGGEST Liars and I really don't know what's gona Happen !

Let me say I been here in Philippines over 3 years and the People REALLY HATE AMERICANS ! I call Dept of Trade and Industry and they give me the Run Around, I'll have to get my Filipina wife to call if we need to ! In my Opinon if you deal with Lazada Watch out you never know what to expect ! I pay with CC don't do that Do COD much safer !

Good LUCK ! I won't deal with Lazada ANYMORE !

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments