Resolved
3.5

Update by user May 18, 2020

Company fixed issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered

Update by user May 17, 2020

My Order # 291152****20245Thank You

Original review posted by user May 17, 2020

My order has the correct address but the one marked at the delivery detail is completely wrong. There was a delivery attempt yesterday and was not able to deliver it maybe because of this problem.

It seems like there was a confusion at the written address.

The courier didn't contact me. I don't know what should I do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: I like it, Affordable items, Payout options, Good prices.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Delivery sucks, No delivery at all and considered failed.

Location: Makati City, Manila

Comments

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. May we inform you that your item is scheduled for re-delivery today.

Kindly keep your lines open so that the courier may contact you upon delivery. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews