Iloilo City, Western Visayas

I bought a pair of Kobe11 shoes for a market value price and received a COUNTERFEIT / FAKE item, then I will go through the agony of waiting for my refund/reversal on my credit card. If it was a wrong size or damage item I would understand to go through their process of 15days to 2 months but sending me a fake item and letting me wait for it to be reverse then thats a big issue. I will take LEGAL actions and report this to DTI if this cant be resolve as soon as possible, im not .Order # 338753656

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of counterfeit fake. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "counterfeit / fake" of shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5200. Lazada Philippines needs to "reverse charges on my credit card because i'm not paying it and as well as finance charges from the bank" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1210995

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, Leondel and we apologize for what happened. As per checking, it was already refunded on our end since Sep 10, 2016 amounting to 5200.00 PHP.

But no worries, we have coordinated this with our Payments team and requested for them to send us a reversal certificate once Glopay Payments send them a copy. We'll send it to you via email once we have it.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!