2.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered a powerbank through Lazada PH on August 10. It was stated in my order summary to expect my order from August 15 to August 19.

On August 19, I followed up through email and I was promptly redirected to the courier which is LBC. It was then that I discovered that there will be lead time of 10 to 15 days on top of the promised Aug 15 to 19 delivery since they shipped it through SEA FREIGHT.

WTF Lazada was NOT even truthful with their delivery date schedule. Sadly, this is my 3rd time encountering this since I can never learn my lesson not to buy from them.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delay in delivery, poor customer service and actions. Author liked the most cash on delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lbc express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1201735

We understand you opinion regarding this and we are sorry for the confusion. We would also like to inform you that the "Additional 15 days" delivery lead time for POWERBANKS is already stated/included on the product specification when you placed your order.

Nevertheless, we would still want to apologize. Good day!