2.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered a powerbank through Lazada PH on August 10. It was stated in my order summary to expect my order from August 15 to August 19.

On August 19, I followed up through email and I was promptly redirected to the courier which is LBC. It was then that I discovered that there will be lead time of 10 to 15 days on top of the promised Aug 15 to 19 delivery since they shipped it through SEA FREIGHT.

WTF Lazada was NOT even truthful with their delivery date schedule. Sadly, this is my 3rd time encountering this since I can never learn my lesson not to buy from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Cash on delivery.

I didn't like: Delay in delivery, Poor customer service, Actions.

Comments

StridentCoral
#1620680

Two questions . 1.

If the LEX delivery person received a P5,000 bonus upon delivery, would I have received my order? 2. If the LEX manager's job depended upon my receiving my order, would he still be employed tomorrow? Seems to me the problem is lack of motivation.

You need a new manager. MIKE FARRELL

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1201735

We understand you opinion regarding this and we are sorry for the confusion. We would also like to inform you that the "Additional 15 days" delivery lead time for POWERBANKS is already stated/included on the product specification when you placed your order.

Nevertheless, we would still want to apologize. Good day!