I have contacted customer support for the past 2 months regarding my complaint with Lazada. My credit card was charged 18,500 to a transaction I haven’t made.

I have filed a dispute on my issuing bank already and I haven’t heard any word from Lazada anymore. You usually have access to order details of your customers including the order numbers, how come, when I inquire about it, you can’t answer me? If my bank claims the transaction is authentic, then where is the product that was supposed to be worth 18500 ? How come i haven’t received it nor i received and email/sms notifying me whether the product is out for delivery or shipped?

I feel my privacy as a customer has been not valued. Its depressing to know that the time it takes to resolve such issue is painstakingly long.

Has Lazasa become a den for scammers and frauds? I feel pissed and devastated knowing I was charged with such a big amount and Lazada is not doing anything about it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Comments

i have this problem now. ngayon ang problema ko is ang sabi ng bank ko w/c is BPI dumaan daw sa tamang online authentication ang order so hindi daw nila marereverse.

yung lazada daw habulin ko.

anyone here na nakahabol sa lazada with the same problem? paano po ang gagawin?

to Anonymous #1578678

LAZADA 027958900 You have to call at your own expense and feel the repeated recycled promises of investigation ang floating refund

LazadaPH

Hi PleasedBirdsOfParadise, do you have any reference number from our customer service or sample order number for us to check your complaint history on our system? incidents to happen again.

I experienced the same issue. Until now n0 feedback fron lazada. What actions should we do???

LazadaPH
to NESTOR #1493941

Hi NESTOR, we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. Could you provide us the order number for us to check your complaint history on our system?

Incidents to happen again.For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

to NESTOR #1578785

Hi every one. We are both victim of Lazada.

Because lazada doesn't clean ranks.

Many anomalies happening now. Many more customers can be a victim

Hi, What happened to the fraud transaction?Was it refunded back to you?

to Aldridge Dagos #1578680

Its very difficult to have your complaint answered.... They dont even refund me when they sent me stone for the phone i paid already

I think you should change your credit card provider to one that offers a one-time pin (OTP). That way, it would be difficult for fraudsters to use your card as they would need an OTP which only you would have access to (unless your phone gets stolen along with your credit card).