Lipa City, Batangas
2.1K views

I bought an Imported Item listed on Lazada.. The seller who is also set to fulfill my item was T&L Telecom, I guessed it's from Malaysia based on my research. Both Lazada and this T&L were terrible. Lazada's payment processing was so slow so i have to wait for several days for my item to get verified.

And then, i have to wait again for days to get updates which I think I will not be getting if I don't bombard them with my emails.

Few days ago, a CS rep told me they contacted the supplier and told them that it has already been shipped. But they said the tracking number will be traceable after 2-3 days.

Days after, i emailed them again asking to explain why there is no tracking number yet since I believe it is a general rule to have tracking # once shipment has been made.

today, another CS rep told me that the merchant was not able to fulfill the shipment.. just terrible.

So Ill be cancelling my order but really worried since i know the refund process will be too slow..

And oh, the order tracking tool from Lazada is also not working and very unreliable. My item is listed yet there is nothing written on the current status column.. maybe to conceal the real status of my item?

This is actually my first bad service from Lazada. They are claiming to serve effortless shopping experience but this is definitely traumatizing! I hope this does not happen to any other customers..

Reason of review: Order not fulfilled.

I didn't like: Giving false information.

Comments

How to claim warranty given by t&l telecom ? Do i have do post my parcel back to philipine as it ll comt a lot of money since im stay in malaysia

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1256172

Thank you for you info. It's a big help for me, especially now, I'm planing to buy a phone in Lazada then the supplier is T & L.

So i did a research 1st, because their policy is pay 1st before to deliver.

So there is no assurance in the product, what if there is a problem in the unit, how I assure my money won't be waste, It's not a small value, even thou they sell it in cheaper than the store here in our place but now I'm thinking at least in the future I know where to go and what to do if my unit goes wrong.

Las Pi, Las Pinas, Philippines #1237613

did u order the iphone 7?.was it refunded to you??

Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines #1231224

i want to buy lg g5 from t & L.. r dey legit seller? and genuine or original cellphone?

Unfortunately Lazada posts products from outside vendors and without Lazada enforcing better rules and stipulations the consumer has to research these 3rd party sellers. Many of who are drop-shipping or basically the lowest of the low-end as sellers. It's too bad because otherwise Lazada is a fairly decent vendor; you just have to make sure if it's not Lazada selling it directly (or an OEM like Myphone, Lenovo, etc) to research comments and reviews because Lazada isn't helping.

Hi. I've also ordered from t&l telecom.

Pls be advised it will take 10-15 days for imported items to be delivered and no updates on the tracking tool may be displayed during this time.

You can contact them after 15days if the item still hasn't arrived yet. As for me, only on the 12th day was my tracking details updated then on the 14th day, the item arrived via xend thru lbc.

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

By the way for IMPORT items please be advised that it take 10-15 Business Days for the delivery since the items will be coming from HongKong.

Cagayan De Oro City, Cagayan De Oro, Philippines #898412

We have the same problem. I'm also waiting for the item I ordered from T & L.

Its been 1 week since I ordered and the order tracking tool doesn't work anymore. Do you have any updates as of now?

to Anonymous Bi, Laguna, Philippines #903337

As for me, I also experience same issue, and same seller.. That T & L..

Its been a week and two days.

This is also my first bad experience for lazada, since I use COD back then. What item did you purchase?

to Jeff Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines #919878

I bought a Samsung tab 3 t210 last dec 14, 2014 sold by T&L Telecom and until now the status is just shipped but LAZADA can't provide any other details why its not delivered and I paid credit card for this. I called them and a female rep put me on hold for about 2 minutes and hanged up on me what the ... I can rip someones head off im not trying to create a problem here I just want what I paid for or be refunded if they are pissed of by their business esp that female rep why work there...