Its so frustrating to receive wrong information from your customer service. We received a notice from Lazada that ordered item under order 376669862 is scheduled for delivery on that day. I was on Sick leave that day but I opted to go half day to the office instead to receive the unit.

Come 5:30pm no delivery yet so I called customer service to ask the status of delivery. The CSR named Charmaine said that the order is already out and the courier is already around Bel Air, and we are the the 3rd on the list. I emphasize that its an office address and its already past our shift actually but we can wait if its already on the way. THE CSR even give estimated time of arrival (7pm).

Past 7pm no delivery yet, we called again the customer service, the CSR we've talked tell again to just wait it will be delivered within the day. Already irritated I said, within the day is until 12am do you expect us to wait until 12am? CSR said he will coordinate with the courier again.

Past 8pm and no delivery yet, I called again and talked to CSR named RAM. This time the CSR said delivery for office address is only until 6pm and we are waiting for nothing!

And after few minutes of the talked we receive a text from Lazada that upon our request the delivery has been postponed! Ridiculous! Another false information! First it is not our request that delivery has been postponed! It is your shortcoming that you were not able to meet the committed delivery date! The email pissed the client more. Should you not sound regretful and sorry that you were not able to deliver it and not passed through the client the reason why it is not delivered.

Incorrect Information:

Should the first person we talked to mentioned that delivery is only until 6pm for office addresses, we should have not waited for 2 hours beyond our shift! Your customer service should be consistent with your policies in order not to waste others time and also to maintain integrity

Second, since you've already notified your clients that delivery is within today. Should you not be able to meet it, isn't it appropriate that you send another notice informing your clients that delivery is rescheduled?

Please maintain integrity to your customers! Our office is one of the many clients who order from you everyday and I intend to spread ad make a blog of this experience. SO frustrating!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lazada philippines delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we appreciate your feedback about your recent order. Rest assured that this is noted and will be relayed to our concerned team to prevent this from happening again in the future.

We can also see that the item has already been delivered.

Enjoy your item. Thank you!