I ordered loom bands through online worth 799.00 (naka-sale DAW) Original Price daw is 1,799.00!!! Pag-receive ko parang yung nabibili lang sa divisoria!!!

Yung totoo??? Naglolokohan tayo dito??? Abah!!! Wag kayong nanloloko ng mga tao!!!

I am so disappointed!!! Sabi ng LAZADA, all their items are authentic!!! The LOOM has NO EMBOSSED LOGO and the CROCHET HOOK has NO IMPRINTS!!! PANO NAGING AUTHENTIC YUN???

CAN YOU CONTACT ME? HINDI PWEDENG GANITO! IREREKLAMO KO KAYO!!! Email ako ng email sa inyo hindi kayo nagrereply!!!

Ganyan ba talaga ang style nyo? Pagkakuha ng customer sa order nya hindi nyo na nirereplyan kapag may reklamo???

Abah! Hindi naman yata tama yun!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Comments

NocturnalOyster

My lazada refund wallet are transfer to withdrawals i do the step that they gave me the process already sucess but i didnt receive any remittance number to claim my withdrawals

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, your concern has been documented and we will file it for future reference. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Makati, Manila, Philippines #835673

hi, Ito po ba ung The Original Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit?