Turnaround Time

I ordered from lazada as usual and trusted the delivery date as stated in the order. Few days passed and there were still no development on the order and it shows that it is still with the seller.

I asked lazada if I can cancel since I needed it urgently, but they said it cant be done since it has been processed by the seller (eventho it hasnt moved in days). Starting the day I noticed it hasnt moved to the very last night before the last day on the eta, I have been following up with Lazada.

Agents Ive spoken with has done nothing and refused to escalate the conversation to their supervisor and most of the time they have disconnected my chat window. They refuse to cancel, they refuse my request for sup, and they refuse my rights as a customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi ScholarlyAyeAye, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?