This is the second time i order from lazada. The first one went fine and gave me good impression.

The second order i made was for a phone an two other accessories for it. I first recieved the phone, and was immediately surprised to see that it was not the one i was expecting, so i went to the lazada to check on the phone's description. I noticed that the item's title was somehow wrong and led me to be mistaken. I said to myself no problem, because with lazada's return policy i could easily get a store credit refund for it and buy another phone with that credit.

By the way, as for the accessories i also ordered the wrong ones because of the phone's wrong title. I contacted the customer service about this and they immediately replied that i should return the product. As for the reason, i put "wrong item" with detailed explanation. I returned the product the same day i recieved it (phone not used at all).

When lazada recieved the phone, they called me telling that my reason was not a valid reason and the item was correct. But anyway their quality control team has to check it first. I wrote a very long mail to explain the whole situation with screenshots and proof and the only reply i get from them is they will reply back to me in a few days to check on the issue. After a week i recieve a mail from them saying that my refund request has been denied because the product was the right one based on quality control team and that the item will be sent back to me again.

As for the two other accessories i returned after the phone, i decided to just put "change of mind" and the return request seem to have been processed. So i don't understand?? Maybe i should just put "change of mind" for the phone and they will accept it? Anyway i have the feeling that talking to the customer service is like talking to a robot, they don't even try to understand my situation.

Why not change the reason to change of mind if that suits them better? So better not have issues with your order when buying on lazada.

As for me it's the last time. I never saw this for a e-commerce site.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund. afiechter is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lazada philippines customer care at Lazada Philippines was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1260145

Hi, afiechter. Kindly provide the order number of your return item so that we can do a follow up on it.

Order number usually starts at 3******** and has 9 digit numbers. Thanks.

afiechter
to LazadaPH #1260188

Hello,

Thanks for your support on this matter. My order number is 378995889.

Sincerely yours,

Antoine Fiechter

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258238

Hi, afiechter. We're sorry to her about what happened.

May we ask for the order number so that we can double check it for you? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!

afiechter
to LazadaPH Vitry-Sur-Seine, Ile-De-France, France #1260187

Hello,

Thanks for your support on this matter. My order number is 378995889.

Sincerely yours,