I ordered two pieces of Musclepharm 4lbs Proteinpowder(order number 382283562), but when I got the parcel from the LBC delivered on the 23rd of November 2015 there was only one piece inside the parcel. So I immediately wrote to the Lazada customer service.

First I got a response, that I have to wait for my second item, which is not logical at all, because why should one and the same marketplace send 2 parcels with one item each. So I wrote them again and I got the answer that I should send them a proof about my claim. How to proof somebody that something is not there? Luckily the parcel I got is so small, that obviously 2 of the same items won´t fit inside.

On the LBC paper was also written the number of items(1) and the weight(3) which would be insufficient for 8lbs (2 times 4lbs). This explanation together with pictures of everything I sent to Lazada. Since that I got no more response. I wrote them several more times, but it seems that I get ignored.

Normally the customer should be protected from the sellers, but here it seems, that they just don´t care. I´m planning already to write a complaint to the DTI Customer Protection Group because this is ridiculous.

I already paid for my products, got only half of it delivered and then when I write a complaint I get ignored. I have rights as a customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call, Beth. We have already called LBC for your delivery concerns and requested for them to notify you prior to the delivery for the additional landmarks.

Please let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!