Resolved
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jan 14

after i post my compalint in this website Lazada contacted me and resolved my issue thanks

Update by user Dec 15, 2017

I gave lazada all the information but they still ignore my comaplaint I read some advice from customer of Lazada it says "The CEO of Lazada PH is Inanc Balci. You can contact him directly via Linkedin web site. If he get enough emails he may just respond to the thousands of customer complaints." I think this is good idea so the owner of Lazada knows what his staff doing behind his back

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2017

I retrund item i bought from Lazada thru LBC on oct 27,2107 and until now they did not refund nor return my item. everytime i contact customer service they just promise to esclate the issue to refund team and no progress i have been chating sicne oct 30, 2017 until now Dec 02,217 If lazada dont accept refund then they should at least retrun my item but what they did, Lazada dont want to refund and they kept my item with them and dont want to return my item and Customer service every time complain they just reply that they will escalte the issue to refund team but no progress they hope customer will give up and stop asking for his item i think

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I received the item and returned it as soon as I got it due to wrong size. We dropped it off at 7 Eleven to process a replacement on the 25th of July.

After a day, I changed my mind and contacted Lazada thru chat. I asked for a refund instead of a replacement. I received an email that it has been acknowledge. I've been following this up every single damn day.

It's August 11 already and all they are telling me is the item hasn't received by their warehouse yet. Where is your warehouse located? Is it outside of the universe? Seriously??

I wanna escalate the person who handled my recent case. Here is the case ID 321945. And also the ALL THE people who handled my case under this order number 204044851202738. Fire them all!!!

Lazada has the WORST AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. You all lied just to get me out of thread immediately. I am so disappointed. If I just knew that this is what's gonna happen, I should have chosen Shopee over you.

I have spoken with 3 people over the phone, 13 people thru chat and 2 supervisors. I never received a promised callback from 2 supervisors and 1 agent.

YOU GUYS SUCK. GIVE MY REFUND BACK!!!

Based on my order status my item already received June 9 but till now wala paring dumadating na item June 19, 2018 almost 10 days ng naka pending sakanila yung item ko then hindi ko sya macancel since hindi pa dumadating yung saakin yung item ko kailangan ko munang maghintay ng walang kasiguraduhang date kung kailan ito dadating then kailangan ko pang mag hintay ng 2-3 days bago ko mareceive yung refund ko sa kanila sobrang pangit ng serbisyo nila. wag na kayong umorder sa lazada marami pa nmng ibang shopping app dyan like shoppee.

My order was not delivered, and i had to wait for the updates. now I was informed that i was not going to be delivered and had to wait if i can still cancel the item or refund it.

GREAT JOB LAZADA!!! now i dont know when i should be getting the item or will i get a refund!!!

March 14 ko narecieved ang order ko na jbc clip2 bluetooth speaker color coumuflage... Sinubukan ko ito at dahil may charge naman ang speaker ay tumunog naman ito gamit ang bluetooth...

Nang nawalan na ng tunog at light indicator ang speaker ay sinubukan ko ito icharge. Napansin ko na umiinit at di umiilaw ang charging indicator habang ito ay nakacharge.. Inalis ko sa pagkakacharge ang speaker at pinalamig ko muna at pinalitan ko din ng ibang charger pero di pa rin umilaw ang çharging indicator at umiinit pa din... Umaasa ako na mabasa ninyo ang message ko na ito...

Madami na din naman akong nabili na mas mamahaling items dito sa lazada kaya umaasa ako na magkakaroon ng agarang aksyon ang complaint ko na ito... Order# 3493829241.....A126260219...

Order date 11march2018... H-MKT-A8

Grabe ang refunds team at live agents 3months na wala parin yun refund case number 08989255.Can someone help

Hi lazada,

its good you responed to my complain here.

as requested here is my order no that cause me not to trust Lazada customer care

order number_ 365422785

case number 03161665

LBC retrun track no. 181291348434 delivery date oct 27, Please give me the status is it approved then refund me if not approved then pls return my item back. if your reply is to esculate the issue to refund team or or warehouse then you are giving another evidnece of how bad is your customer servcie thanks

Hey bro/sis same story goes with me i returned the item september 28,2017 but until now there is no helpful update they given to me they always say they will escalae the problem but its lways the same when i contacted them via live chat by the way my item is Tv worth 10999. so pissed and frustrating.

hbitemw xo m hedjdj

to Anonymous #1400317

Thanks for sharing your experiance with Lazada.

just to update on my case, there is no progress or even update from customer care of lazada. I wonder who will buy from Lazada after reading these unsolved complains.

to nedonamo #1400680

today dec 06 2017 and no usefullreply for my inquiry. whenever I asked about thr status Lazada keep replying they will esclate to refund team this is the bad service in customer care of Lazada you can not get valid answer to your inquiry be carfefull shoppers

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1400779

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we also know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to Anonymous #1401839

Hi lazada,

its good you responed to my complain here.

order number_ 365422785