1.2
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

When purchasing, paying, and sales, these CSR's are very active and will do everything to make a sales. In events like returns, refunds, complaints, wrong items, undelivered items, or any contingencies, they are utterly useless, incompetent, non systematic (does not attach reports to order numbers - making you tell the actual story again and again whenever you contact them), and disrespectful (hangs up a lot, cuts chat conversations whenever they reached the end of their ability to help).

These people, specially the management of this team should be scrapped and replaced with a team who can handle customer problems better.

These existing agents and account specialists are very useless. Each time you call or contact them, they always try to end the conversation by making you wait for another 24-48 hours, then when you try and contact them again, its the same scenario. No progress of the issue resolution, just another empty update making you wait 'ANOTHER' 24-48 hours, and it goes on and on and on...

To sum it up, whenever you order something, make sure you open the package first and verify the content. DON'T PAY UNTIL YOU VERIFY! It's your right as customer, and you don't want to go through the LONG, PAINFUL process of returns, refunds, etc. Trust me, its been more than a month and I still haven't had my refund.

I liked: Cash on delivery.

I didn't like: Refund process, Customer support, Xde delivery partner.

Comments

this is very true

LazadaPH

Hi FreeEagle, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

FreeEagle
to LazadaPH #1493867

nah, i dont trust you. I know you won't be able to resolve this even if I give you all the detailsI just got two separate email today with contradicting reports.one says its already approved for refund, the other says its been cancelledyour team and system really lacks coordination. if I am your BA or PO, you will all be fired right away.

LazadaPH
to FreeEagle #1493985

Hi FreeEagle, we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide us the order number of your item in order to give you an update on the status of it?

We are continuously working on making our services better.Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Thank you.

HGH
to LazadaPH #1494545

wow it's like talking to a wall.

FreeEagle
to LazadaPH #1494791

that is almost the same message as above. even in an informal conversation like this you still use your scripts and spiels...

amazingly unreliable and useless Lazada CSRs...I already emailed the agent involved two days ago, but as expected - no response.You all must be proud in what you're doing right?

scamming people, disrespecting paid customers, not doing your jobs, and being dumb. guess what, I just called the hotline, and again, go hanged up by another idiotic agent who cannot help at all.rest assured, karma will soon fall upon you