When you buy something from lazada just hope there is no problem with your item and delivery. When there is a problem, and you contact lazada cs it took sometime 24 - 48 hours to reply with some template respond.

No sympathy at all from them, and from their respond you can feel that their main purpose of business it`s only to make money, not to serve customer. They will not explain to you what the problem and try to solve the problem for customer, just copy paste almost same answer to every email.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

this is my Order #208115134526806 #208111598026806 #208113556026806 i dont have a money pleas cancel my order

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for providing us your order number. We have coordinated your issue to our concerned team to have your issue resolved.

Thank you!

this is my order no : ORDER # 395453162

Beware off lazada, they became scam!! They take your money and not deliver your order.

I will report this to police. Hope i don`t happend to anyone else.

LazadaPH
#1072006

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your recent experience in Lazada. Kindly provide us the relevant order number so we can take necessary action and to prevent this from happening again in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.