3.7
Turnaround Time

Order 373348593 Issue: Refund ASAP I need my refund for this order! Give me back my money!

Its been 18 days since I return the item but until now, no update coming from you. I return the order because you gave me a wrong item. I paid you in good faith, but what you delivered to me was a different item! WTF!!!

All that I have right now is the return tracking number from lbc. Wala na akong hawak na ano pa, lahat ng resibo, invoice and delivery receipt pinadala ko, kasama ng return item ko. I already contacted you via live chat and talked to Angel, Ceren, Jingle, Maria Fe, Kathlyn, Zenaida, Kenny, Minche, Michael.. but none of them was a help.

Daily, I am contacting you and reaching you out to help me with my concern. Nagloload pa ako para lang macontact ko kau. If you are reading my concern, please, I want to talk to lazada's customer manager or supervisor. You Lazada Customer Care is the worst in the world.

whenever I contact you, you will never give me answer instead you will promise to escalate my complaint and then you make me wait for about 24 to 48 hours. And after 48 hours, still no resolution or result coming from you. You makes me wait for ages. Waiting and waiting until forever.

You just keep on apologizing and do a copy paste robot response. I do not know if you really do your job to solve customer's complaints. And worst thing is, you are only after the survey, asking the customer to give you satisfaction rating. Sobrang bilis nyo, when it comes to survey ratings in favor of you!

Please give us good customer service and give me back my money! Your "Effortless Shopping" tagline should change to "EFFORTFUL, HASSLE, AND STRESS Shopping!" Still waiting for my refund, waiting and waiting and waiting until forever...

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I am loosing my patience with lazada philippines! my item (LED TV) is past one month delay na tpos halos 3x a week ako nag follow up...

until now wala pa din! Ung chat at call prang walang nangyyari! My one chat na cancel na daw ung item dahil sa late delivery pero until now wala pa din...

nakka dissapoint na talaga ... prang dapat na ata ito file ng complaint

I have almost 26,000 P with them and still waiting for a refund, most of it almost 1 month old. I just wrote a 3 page letter to the Customer Service Manager.

Now, I find there is NO WAY you can contact them other than through their CHEERUL BS representatives. Oh, did I say BS? Did I mean CS?

Nope, BS.Does anyone here know how to bypass the BS representatives? I hear one more 'I understand your concern and will attempt to resolve it immediately, I'll explode.WHAT BS.Very Did-satisfied customer

tara sama sama tayong mag complain sa DTI

please report to dti para maturuan ng leksyon

mali din dineliver sakin na unit anu ba yan andami palang negative comment .. wala pa yung free

same situation here, I receibed a wrong item. feb.13 I returned it to LBC.

sabi nila 3-5days mapapalitan, until now wala pa din. nag order ako casio watch worht 1499 then bigay nila sakin item worth 500..

{{Redacted}} pls. reurn my money kung ayaw niyo balik ung item!!