Lazada Philippines Phone Numbers and Emails

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Lazada Philippines Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I received a wrong item”
  • “Delivery and attitude of courier”
  • “Tracking my package”

Request for Information Question:

• “Important concern”
  • “Im asking how can i withdraw my lazada wallet and is payments in meralco are posted reel time”
  • “Seller requesting for pick up”

Refund Question:

• “I need to have my refund asap”
  • “My money wasn't refunded yet”
  • “Refund issue”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Help for return of wrong item”
  • “Return and refund issue”
  • “Return the item”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “For my deactivated seller account”
  • “I just want to now why my order is cancelled”
  • “Cancellation of order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damaged items”
  • “My money on gcash deducted for Lazada 901 peso but i did not order anything from lazada i want to refund my money”
  • “Order and billing concern”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment dispute”
  • “Payment issues”
  • “Payment change not given”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card hacked reversal transaction”
  • “My card was used by an authorized person”
  • “Someone using my creditcard thru lazada”

Account Question:

• “I want to delete one of my 2 accounts”
  • “My number is linked to other account that I didn't know”
  • “Retrieve my account”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Im pissed with their service”
  • “To talk for customer service about return item that rejected”

Website/ Application Question:

• “About the requirements of my application”
  • Change on application details
  • “I paid my order online, i got a text from my bank that my money was debited but it is showing in lazada page that its not paid yet. I have messaged the sellers and they said that its still unpaid”

Other Question:

• “Contact number updated”
  • “I need to contact the courier.”
  • “Complaining the Seller”

About

Lazada Philippines Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/shipping-delivery/
Lazada Philippines Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.lazada.com.ph/terms-of-use/
Lazada Philippines Privacy Policy
Lazada Philippines take Lazada Philippines's' customer's privacy seriously and The Company will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use The User's personal information as outlined below. Data protection is a matter of trust and The User's privacy is important to www.lazada.com.ph The Company shall therefore only use The Customer's name and other information, which relates to The User of Website in the manner set out in this Privacy Policy. Lazada Philippines will only collect information where it is necessary for www.lazada.com.ph to do so and Website will only collect information if it is relevant to Company's dealings with The User of company services The Company will only keep The Customer's information for as long as www.lazada.com.ph are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. The Client of Lazada Philippines can visit the Platform (as defined in the Terms of Use) and browse without having to provide personal details. During The Client's visit to the Platform The User of Website remain anonymous and at no time can www.lazada.com.ph identify The Client unless The Client of Lazada Philippines have an account on the Platform and log on with The User's user name and password.
To read more: https://www.lazada.com.ph/privacy-policy/
Top Lazada Philippines Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Claim

Top Lazada Philippines Products

Website, Account, Profile

Lazada Philippines Pros and Cons

Pros: Cash on delivery, Fast delivery, Affordable prices, Wide array of products, Variety of products and services

Cons: Poor customer service, Misinformation, Service, Slow delivery, Inconsistent delivery

Related Companies

Alibaba Group, Aliexpress, Lazada Malaysia, Moneygram, Alibaba

Summary

LAZADA Philippines is an online shop that offers a wide variety of products. It is presented to provide a convenient, worry-free online shopping experience to its customers. The company features free delivery. It offers 14-days returns policy. LAZADA Philippines allows its customers to shop at any time and any place, providing a number of deals in books, electronics, phones and accessories, computers, hardware, home and living, home appliances, etc. The shop also sells travel and luggage, beauty, jewelry and watches, toys, kids and babies, fashion, and sports products. LAZADA Philippines is owned by Rocket Internet. It is presented in such countries as in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia, etc.

Lazada Philippines reviews and complaints

Lazada Philippines is ranked 78 out of 394 in Auctions and Marketplaces category

Area Served

2.0
Shopee Singapore
4 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Lazada Philippines? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup