1.7K views

I ordered a tablet worth Php, 6, 990.00.I paid it in cash on delivery, but the delivered gadget was damaged, the seal was broken, the back cover of the gadget is open, the tewmporary screen protector was slightly scratch.

i called the customer service to inform about the damaged item, they told me to choose if i want a replacement or refund. I asked for a refund. The gadget was returned to them on June 9, 2013 thru LBC.

Its been 9 days now and I still didn"t have a call from LAZADA.To all people out there please be very carefull when shopping online with LAZADA Philippines, they will surely give you a headache.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

miraesme12_80

I cancel my order #336184675. Thanks

I cancel my order.357832695 lampas n po s dlivery date n nkalagay thanks po..ito po email add ko... palomoprincess@gmail.com

Hello po lazada cancel ko n ung order ko n 357832695 1week n po ako nag aantay.lampas n po sa dlivery date n nkalagay..thanks po.

Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, Philippines #1213460

ako po c rolando dadiro jr.

ako nga d ko pa nakukuha pera ko 2months na ang daming mga hinahanap kung anu anu samantalang ng deliver d ako maraming tanung at ng bayad agad ako tapos ganun ang ibibgay sa akin na pahirap 1299 lng d pa magawa mapadala

Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines #1210171

hi lazada pakicancel po yung order ko #368216616 hindi na po kasi kasya yung pera ko para kunin ko ang item ko.thankyou

to janel #1245350

Ask ko lng po kung nacancel ung order nyo or dumating p rin b order nyo?

Olongapo, Central Luzon, Philippines #1206318

Lazada baka pweding pa change ng color ng order Kung back pack pink black and white... Or pa cancel nalang po.. # 315745556

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1192321

Hi lazada please cancel my order 356812386 ( dandan dinco)

Because it is a duplicate order of 393352386 (clarito dinco)

My father and I both ordered the same item by mistake

We only need one.. Thank you

Here is my email mara.dinco@ymail.com

Olongapo city sta.rita

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1190617

please lazada i want to cancel my order coz i was try to put my refund code but i proceed to pay pls cancel this #319374186 and #348628186

Mountain View, California, United States #1185390

Dalawa po yung na order ko pa cancel po nung isa isang buyone take one lang po kukunin ko