Tagbilaran City, Tagbilaran

This our dash car camcorder we canot turn this product on. please let us refund this product.please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please pl please please pleasevpleasepleasevpleasepleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please v vplease pleasepleaseplease please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please pleaseease please please pleasepleas please please please please please please please please pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease please please please pleasepleaseplease please please please please please

Related: Global Shop Direct - Product not fit for purpose, misrepresented, blame and keep charging customer

Review about: Hd Dvr Dash Cam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dash Camera
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about your concern and thanks for letting us know.For us to process your refund/replacement, just follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item:

Log in to your account (email add used to place the order);

2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return";

3. Fill out the return form;

4. Print the return form;

Pack the items and attach the return label; and 6. Send to any LBC Branch. Please be reminded that we have 24-48 hours to update the item's current item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!