Tagbilaran City, Tagbilaran

This our dash car camcorder we canot turn this product on. please let us refund this product.please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please pl please please pleasevpleasepleasevpleasepleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please v vplease pleasepleaseplease please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please pleaseease please please pleasepleas please please please please please please please please pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease please please please pleasepleaseplease please please please please please

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dash camera. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dash camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1236717

We're sorry to hear about your concern and thanks for letting us know.For us to process your refund/replacement, just follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item:

Log in to your account (email add used to place the order);

2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return";

3. Fill out the return form;

4. Print the return form;

Pack the items and attach the return label; and 6. Send to any LBC Branch. Please be reminded that we have 24-48 hours to update the item's current item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!