Resolved

Nagorder po ako ng smartphone a few hours ago with the payment method using my debit card. I checked my account and the amount for the order was already deducted eh wala naman po akong nareceive na notification na my order is already verified and nareceive na nila ung payment ko. After magplace ng order nagakita po na ung time na nakaagorder ako is exactly like this:

Created date : 2014-12-12 14:44:38

Payment method : Cybersource

Then nung chineck ko ung account ko eh nadeduct'an nung time 14:44:41. Which means right after ako nagorder eh nadeduct'an na agad ung account ko.

Please help naman po.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

San Juan, Manila, Philippines #1343660

I have the same problem as well

Diliman, Manila, Philippines #1326429

I have the same problem. This is the tracking # 369551647 Pls do something LAZADA!!!!

tomak1970
Angono, Calabarzon, Philippines #1318184

i was ordered HKS SUNGLASSES MOTORCYCLE SKI GOGGLES GLASSES order#389495758

it was delivered the wrong item it was already paid.,the package was slightly open when i recieved it,im so dissapointed i was recieve a piece of small cloth that i never ordered

please help me to get my item

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

to LazadaPH Silay City, Silay, Philippines #1225124

Same experienced.

This is my order #368297249 and ticket # 3589919..