I tried buying an item that ships from overseas on the first week of September.Several minutes after the order, I cancelled it because I already found an alternative.

It already canceled and said it was being returned. As I checked my balance, the price was already deducted to it, but I didn't mind at first. After a few days, I tried checking if the balance was already reimbursed.

Sadly, it was not.Up until now, Lazada hasn't given me my refund.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, may we know your order number?So we may check your refund via Reversal status.

Please be informed that once you canceled your order and your payment is via Credit Card or Debit card, it will be automatically refunded to your account for 5 to 15 Banking days for Credit card and 5 to 45 Banking days for Debit card. The said amount is not totally deducted yet it is just Floating. Kindly coordinate with your respective bank for further assistance.

You may also contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact or through our Social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube to assist you further.Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1377669