Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Last May 31, I've ordered a folding sofa bed from Lazada. The item was delivered on June 3, 2020 (earlier than the scheduled delivery time) but unfortunately, I'm unattended that's why I was not able to receive the parcel, because I'm working that time and I haven't used my phone.

Afterwards, I contacted the delivery man but he hasn't replied to me. Then, I have received a message from the seller through an e-mail that they are going to process my refund. The refund process was completed but I haven't received any amount in my account. As of today, I'm still waiting for the refund they have promised to me.

They've said that I should wait 5-15 working days for me to receive it. I also tried to contact the seller but they are not responsive. The package was sold by LPPOU with order #295555****83704.

It's almost one month of waiting and my worry is that, how can they return my money? They didn't texted me that they're going to deliver the item that day, they just called me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Location: Manila, Manila

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Once the order was cancelled, the amount that was deducted in your card is on floating status and not yet push through to Lazada's end. It will be reversed back to your card (5-15 banking days for credit card and 5-45 banking days for debit card) as it is the Refund Policy of bank. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews