3.5

Good day Lazada, I ordered an item last December 7 and I paid my order 313263189 through helloPay before the deadline.When I checked the status of my item, it says "declined".

Please resolve this ASAP, how would I get a refund because I do not have a helloPay account?! Please respond asap, I even tried to call your costumer service hotline but there's no availble person to take my call! I was about to give my item as gift and now you just stressed me out! Can you please try to contact me?

I don't want my money to go to waste!!! Good day Lazada, I ordered an item last December 7 and I paid my order 313263189 through helloPay before the deadline. When I checked the status of my item, it says "declined". Please resolve this ASAP, how would I get a refund because I do not have a helloPay account?!

Can you please try to contact me?I don't want my money to go to waste!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of lazada philippines customer care from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3499 and wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258191

Thanks for letting us know about what happened, Neil.Upon checking, your payment was already refunded/reversed back to the HelloPay email add/account you used.

You actually have 2 options here, you may either log in to the email address you used for the HelloPay transaction and use the refund/balance in purchasing again here on Laazada or, email HelloPay via this email add help@hellopay.com or contact  (+63) 02 754 1200. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl.Good day!

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1257257