3.5

Please resolve this ASAP, how would I get a refund because I do not have a helloPay account?! Please respond asap, I even tried to call your costumer service hotline but there's no availble person to take my call! I was about to give my item as gift and now you just stressed me out! Can you please try to contact me?

I don't want my money to go to waste!!! Good day Lazada, I ordered an item last December 7 and I paid my order 313263189 through helloPay before the deadline. When I checked the status of my item, it says "declined". Please resolve this ASAP, how would I get a refund because I do not have a helloPay account?!

Can you please try to contact me? I don't want my money to go to waste!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258191

Thanks for letting us know about what happened, Neil. Upon checking, your payment was already refunded/reversed back to the HelloPay email add/account you used.

You actually have 2 options here, you may either log in to the email address you used for the HelloPay transaction and use the refund/balance in purchasing again here on Laazada or, email HelloPay via this email add help@hellopay.com or contact  (+63) 02 754 1200. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1257257