Please reply regarding this matter. 355788752

I would like to know what's the status of this order number. The bank deducted the payment on my account however the payment was not yet reversed (since the payment was declined). Please reply regarding this matter.

355788752

Please reply regarding this matter. 355788752

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1238013

Hi, good pm po how can I get a refund? My order declined pero may deduct paypal fund ko. Please help

LazadaPH

Hi, good day. We're trying to call you but to no avail.

We just want to inform you that no money went through Lazada's account. The amount remains floating on the account.

For this, you may call PayPal directly for clarifications as to when it will be reversed back. Let us know what else we can do to help you.

LazadaPH

Hi Michael, Thank you for taking my call. Please let us know if you have any other concern. For more information, please visit our website at www.lazada.com.ph