ordered shake n' take smoothie w/ freebie.recieved the item last Jan 27 has defect.returned it to you the next day.it took barely a month to be replaced but again returned it because it has no freebie.now im pissed off because everyday im calling your office to confirm when it will be replaced.every call i did your giving me mis info of what happened to my item and when it will be replace.your telling me that same info everyday but still my item has no replacement.order no.#302967418.its almost two months now i still have no sure answer of when my item be replaced.fast delivery.defective item.slow action on complain and replacement.giving us costumer misinfo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

moodswings
Pasig, Manila, Philippines #959758

File a complaint to the DTI - ASAP!

LazadaPH

Hi. We are truly sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

Pasig, Manila, Philippines #957387

Yea true. Some of the items in Lazada Phil is not true, may it be pictures or information under it.

Please be aware of these false advertisements..

If this stress already took two months, maybe its time that you should file to the DTI and hope for the best. try compiling evidence / screenshot pictures to prove your claims.