Resolved

Update by user Mar 14, 2015

The return tracking number for this item is W0770503B.

Please do something on this problem. Please resolve this issue the soonest.

Original review posted by user Mar 10, 2015

I JIM VERJIL HEYRANA ORDERED 2 SETS OF BLUETOOTH SPEAKER BE-13 (BLACK) AT LAZADA PHILIPPINES LAST FEBRUARY 28, 2015 AND ARRIVED TODAY MARCH 11, 2015 HERE IN EL NIDO, PALAWAN WITH THE ORDER NUMBER 303365167.

I RECEIVED THE SAID ITEM WITH DEFECTS AND RETURNED TO YOUR COURIER 2GO.

NOW, WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE FOR THAT ITEM TO BE REIMBURSED. SINCE, I PREFER REIMBURSEMENT OF THE ITEM RATHER THAN REPLACING THE ITEM.

WILL THAT REIMBURSEMENT AGAIN TAKE 2 OR MORE MONTHS?... BECAUSE, AS PER EXPERIENCE, YOU HAVE A VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

WHERE, BEFORE, I RETURNED A DAMAGED ITEM AND WAS REIMBURSED MORE THAN 2 MONTHS AFTER IT WAS RETURNED.

Review about: Bluetooth Speaker.

I liked: Cash on delivery.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Slow delivery.

1.6
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $999
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

arki_jim

PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH PHONE CALL OR EMAIL REGARDING THIS MATTER. THANK YOU.

LazadaPH

Hello, arki_jim.Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Please be informed that as per checking with 2GO tracking tool, your returned item is still in transit. Item will undergo 2 business days evaluation process once it reached our warehouse. We have noted all the details of your concern on our system and we will update you once item is on our end.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!