I received Defective item and I return it to Lazada but almost 45 days they are not giving any status or feedback regarding my returned item.

I also send 15 times to the customer support.

Very disappointment to the poor customer service of Lazada Online Shooping. I will not recommend to order from Lazada Online.

I talked with MIgs, Kat, Vince, and used up minutes on my line just to call them for follow up, i was even put on hold many times, 10 minutes holding time. Still not able to get my refund or replacement.

order number 302792851

Return #: RN302792851290601

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american home aiwh 3650p instant water heater and associated monetary loss in the amount of $85. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american home aiwh 3650p instant water heater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Ph Social Media Team. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention.

We have sent an email to our Return's Dept. regarding your concern. As per checking, your item was forwarded to merchant for re-evaluation, but has no update until now. Rest assured that we will get you posted once we have the latest feedback for your concern.

We'll put this on our priority list.

If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!