I just received my order which is the One Step Hair Dryer and Styler Makes Hair Smooth and Silky unfortunately after several testing i noticed that my Item is not working. I need some help so i can get my replacement.

I also recieved a sales invoice of that was sold to PERLA FE VALEROSO from surigao city. seems like this item isnt really mine?

{{REDACTED}}

Review about: Hair Dryer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello FumblingPolarBear739, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Why mention the name of the person on the sales invoice? That's utterly rude and uncalled for.

You should have not involved the person in your complaint. I am sure she is as clueless as you are as to why her name was in the invoice you received. Complain all you want to Lazada but don't drag innocent people into the fray.

Mind your manners. You should be ashamed of your self.

to Sta. Maria #1495146

Baka yun ang previous buyer. Ni return nya yung item dahil defective.

Tapos binenta pa din ng seller. Kaka madali ng seller yung invoice nung babae naipadala.Madami ng buyers ang nka experience na maka receive ng product na may basag at mark pa ng tape ang item.