My Order number is 336343342. I ordered three items. Two of the three items were defective and would not install properly.

I returned the the bad items and Lazada is refusing to credit my account for the defective products.

I want a full refund for the bad items, you have them now in your possession.

If I don't get the credit I will pursue this in court.

This company is ripping off consumers. They refuse to acknowledge bad equipment on their part.

I trusted them to do the right thing and they have betrayed my trust.

I am a pissed off consumer right now. Just because they are a big company that makes them think they can rip off small consumers.. This is not right.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ikea melodi pendant lamp from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $990 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. As per checking, one of our Return's Dept.

personnel have already called you regarding your concern and explained everything. We hope we have made things clearer.

If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!

to LazadaPH #1047655

Sis, pg d pa cla umaksyon my kausap na ako dto sa TV5 ako ngwowork. Iniipon ko lng my mga reklamo pa sa Lazada pra pg nailabas sa tv o pg tatawagan ang head ng lazada madami tau ang maayos ang problema sa refund sa mga sirang item na pinadala nila. Kung d mn irefund ng lazada ang pera natin kailangan malaman ng lahat pra magig aware cla s pg order s Lazada.