Verified Reviewer

I used to receive ordered items from Lazada within one week, even during ECQ in Metro Manila. But this time, more than two weeks have gone by (as of 18th June 2020), I have yet to receive the items I ordered.

Status check shows "for delivery" by LEX PH, Lazada's delivery partner.

Not one, not two, but three items, all pending for delivery and all showing "in transit" and stuck in that status since 7 days back. If there is some problem with delivery, Lazada should at least text or email us "customers" of the issue.

User's recommendation: Chat and check with Seller first if delivery is an issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

I appreciate receiving a reply from your end (lazadaph). I waited for a few more days while trying to reach CS thru several of your contact platforms, ie.

Online chat and telephone, but both failed as you're only having automatic responses and no real customer service agent to handle queries.

Anyway, I hope you could look into this issue and provide me an update. Order# 296726****26238 placed on 5th June.

Lazada Philippines Reviews