3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've been receiving sms about my item to be delivered.I missed a call of the first delivery because I had my class.

Now I am waiting for my items to be delivered, yes items because the second item already arrived but the first item was not delivered yet. Cargo King keeps on messaging me but I haven't received any of the delivery. The time they sent me the messages are as folllows: 2:00am, 10pm which is for me is wrong and the message is saying that my item will be dellivered today.

I am so pissed already because I am a busy person that is why I prefer COD.I hope you can take action to this.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're truly sorry for what happened.We hope you already received your order by this time.

We'll make sure that this kind of attitude/behavior will not be tolerated in any way and will not happen again. We still hope you'll continue doing business with us as we are continuously making our services better for our valued customers like you.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.Good day!