Verified Reviewer

Takes more than a week to have items delivered thru lazada even if within metromanila. I had to cancel my order and directly ordered thru the merchant.

Item arrived the next day.

My international order, no progress for 1 week.

Almost a month since I ordered

Also no customer service. Everything is auto rely

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Cons: No customer service support, All auto reply, Delivery within the same city takes more than a week.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We checked that the item has been departed to our Logistics facility in China. Please be advised, items shipped via sea such as powerbank, selected electronics, liquid exceeding 100 ml, please add 15 days on top of the said timeframe. Ang import (international) items naman ay may 20 - 30 calendar days. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

But no customer service response at all until I complained here. All auto reply in your website, no actual customer service.

I also ordered another item 288141****09671 within metromanila not overseas. it will take more than 10 days if thru lazada. Merchant contacted me directly and item was delivered within the day, had to cancel the order from lazada.

What is wrong with your delivery, more than 1 week to deliver within the city? I ordered other items directly thru merchant not more than 2 days if within manila, usually 1 day only.

Lazada Philippines Reviews