1.3

Update by user Feb 01, 2016

So refund came in (late as scheduled) but it was less than the amount I paid for. DO NOT BUY from this place. Worst online shopping experience!

Update by user Jan 22, 2016

the 24/7 customer service is a MYTH. Do not believe in this. Save yourself from this agony and do not buy from this store!

Original review posted by user Jan 22, 2016

Yes you read that right. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS *** HOLE.

I ordered a Asus ZenPowerbank on about November 11, 2015. It was delivered on December 14,2015. I was outside Metro Manila, so there was an additional 15 days delivery. But alas, after countless emails and misinformation it was delayed.

When I finally received the product, it was DEFECTIVE. The *** thing won't turn off. Since the warranty was "Satisfaction Guarantee" I immediately returned the product on December 16. Therefore, I had to wait another 3 WEEKS and more for the product to be delivered at their warehouse (since, this type of product is to be shipped via sea due to airline restrictions). It finally got there about and the refund process was quick (about a 2 days). However, they erroneously refunded me via STORE CREDITS.

Like what?! I do not want to buy from this store anymore! The nerve! So I kept on insisting that I want an LBC Remittance, I want cash. I never signed up for Store Credits. I even checked the return form for a Bank Deposit, but told them if it would be okay if it is via LBC Remittance. The Customer Rep kept telling me it "noted" but what the ***!

Last contact from them was Jan 15 2016, and I kept insisting I want cash but no replies however for more than 30 emails sent by me.

Do not buy from this store! Customer Rep sucks! I don't even know why it would be so difficult for them to change this!

They literally ignore you!!!!!

I hope this online company dies. I wish you death! argh! Worst Experience ever!!!!

Reason of review: everything is wrong with this company.

I didn't like: Slow in refunding, Slow delivery, Bull customer service give you by email and on the phone.

Comments

Very delayed delivery and I'm so very disappointed

Makati, National Capital Region, Philippines #1186535

The same as my experience.i bought go out mosquito lamp but it dont work.its fake and it so hard to return the item.***..if i just knew i woudnt buy from them.it pissed me off

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!

to LazadaPH #1100836

Die lazada. Pull up records??

So you buried it without resolving the goodamn thing??

I sent 50 emails already. You're all full of deceit.

to LazadaPH #1100837

To everyone: this is proof that Lazada does not process refunds well! They will ignore you unless you file a complaint with the DTI. Nililimot nila pag nakuha na pera niyo!

xanshan
to LazadaPH #1100839

2554774

to LazadaPH #1475395

Your services is *** your items aren’t good, and you’re still trying to fix the problem?What a store! TRY FIXING YOUR STORE FIRST BEFORE FIXING THE CUSTOMERS.

WITHOUT A GOOD STORE, YOU GOT NO GOOD CUSTOMER FEEDBACK YOU IDIOTS. putangina nyo.

BAGAL PA NG DELIVERY, THEN KADALASAN UNG PRODUCT WALA SA AYOS. PLS FIX YOUR STORE JESUS CHRIST.