Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a baby walker last May 25, 2017.Lazada gave me expected dates that I can receive my order.

May 26-27, 2017. It's already May 29, 2017. And I still haven't received the item.

I really need the walker already because my family will go out of town this week.This is such a hassle...

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, Madame Mirasol, upon checking on order 332483527.It was delivered yesterday May 30 via Xend.

Delivery courier. Please be informed that the given date was an estimated delivery date yet our merchants and courier do their very best to commit the said date but if the given date was passed, we do have a delivery timeframe of 5 to 7 Calendar days for Metro Manila area, 7 to 12 Calendar days for Outside Metro Manila area and 20 to 30 Calendar days if your order is Item Abroad, Sundays and Holidays are not included on the timeframe. The delivery timeframe starts once order is shipped. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.

For further inquiry or concern, you may visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl.Thank you!