Turnaround Time

I ordered this phone last December 11th using my credit card which supposed to be a xmas present to my son. I raised the issue on your live chat since I already received the OTP for the other 2 phones but not this specific order (328867251).

Ive spoke with 2 supervisors specially Sara who promised to get back to me a few times to give an update but until now she did not contact me back.

As you can see the order supposed to be delivered or ready for pick up from Dec 13 - 24 but until now none is really working on this just false promise! I cant even cancel and refund my payment because it is in shipped status!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Lazada Philippines owes me more than P2,000 in refunds, the issues turning to 3months now - And their agents are liars and very incompetent. Writing you emails about the refunds going to be disbursed in 3days but never happened!

They're all scammers-fraudsters, from sellers, Lazada management, customer reps - The company itself is a sham!And their customer service app is a joke - Every transaction with Lazada PH is to give customers the hardest time and a real 'round-about! I hate Lazada!

jen_2018

Try complaining sa DTI. Mabilis naman yung action nila.

My issue was resolved in a few days after DTI messaged Lazada about my complaint.

Lazada called me up and even gave me more than my refund but then again, it doesn't changed the fact that they've stressed me for almost 2 months. I will attend the meeting at the DTI office so they would know that I'm serious with my complain.

sa courier po yan, gaya sakin sobrang tagal basta 2go courier worst courier sa philippines dapat tangalin na nila yan nkaka bweset lng...

to Anonymous #1442816

Why blame courier and not Lazada. Lazada should sue the courier if they did not meet their contract agreements.

Lazada just sucks at their service once they have your money. And that is based on my personal experience...