Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 16

If this issue is still not resolved on the 15th day from Jan. 03, 2018 I will report this to DTI and to the corporate office of Lazada if this is the only way you can improve your refunds process and your customer service. I have all the recordings and transcripts to prove how poor your customer service is and how slow your refunds process is.

Original review posted by user Jan 16

The bag I ordered was damaged, so I requested for a refund but the agent I talked to last Jan 3, 2018 said she will process the refund right away and i can keep the item so to make the process faster as it will not go through warehouse review.She created a refund request, gave me a case number 06082902.

I am very disappointed and frustrated since I had been contacting you guys and until now issue is still not resolved. I had been given false hopes, assurance and fake promises that someone from refunds by the name of catherine will contact me but nobody did. All agents and a sup i spoke with told me refunds "on process, waiting for refunds team response" but until now refunds team has not given any updates as per the rep i spoke with a while ago. What is happening?

Is Lazada's refunds team working? Are they existing? It has been 13 days, and they have not completed the process neither they provided updates nor contacted me. What is wrong lazada?

Im now planning to contact the corporate office of lazada to file a formal complaint.Especially that darwin- c i spoke with who disconnected the chat while Im still chatting, he deserves to be fired, he I guess doesn't like his job.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

I didn't like: Refunds process is slow and disappointing poor customer service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Ms.Claire,

Good day!

Thank you for accepting our call and we are glad that your concern has been resolved. We will forward your commendation to the agent who assisted you regarding your concern. Again, thank you for your kind and have a great day!

For further question or inquiries, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards!

I had chat with Darwin also...These CSR don't have a decency and integrity to reply to emails, when they said they will give an update but what happened?

NGANGA customer will wait in vain!

That's true they just copy and paste the same replies without meaning it.Mabilis lang sila mag ask ng feedback pero wala naman palang totoong solution