Makati, Manila
Featured 100% full

My husband ordered on October 15, 2013 a Philips Steamer worth Php 2765 supposedly as a gift for his mom for the next week but what was delivered to us on October 20, 2013 was a steamer of the same brand but of another model worth Php 2468.75. Definitely we will opt to return, its not what we ordered, however, already at this point, it is so inconvenient and a very big hassle (going to lbc to process the return when this shouldn't have happened at our expense when they had just delivered the correct product) and very disappointing that we will not be able to give the correct gift to my husband's mother. Thinking of reporting them to DTI.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

I called their hotline million times it seems no body is in the office no answer!!!

LazadaPH

Hi,

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Thank you.