Featured 100% full

My husband ordered on October 15, 2013 a Philips Steamer worth Php 2765 supposedly as a gift for his mom for the next week but what was delivered to us on October 20, 2013 was a steamer of the same brand but of another model worth Php 2468.75. Definitely we will opt to return, its not what we ordered, however, already at this point, it is so inconvenient and a very big hassle (going to lbc to process the return when this shouldn't have happened at our expense when they had just delivered the correct product) and very disappointing that we will not be able to give the correct gift to my husband's mother. Thinking of reporting them to DTI.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

I called their hotline million times it seems no body is in the office no answer!!!

LazadaPH

Hi,

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Thank you.

Lazada Philippines - Leakage on order detail Lazada Philippines "i order a Samsung galaxy Cellphone last Aug 29 Cash on delivery.The following day I receive an email asking for initial payment for what I order in order to be..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Element of Deceit? Lazada Philippines "Lazada Philippines – Elements of Deceit ? I have not heard back from Lazada after their initial contact and I thought about updating my earlier review. Rather, I opted to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Very Upset- Maging honest naman kayo sa payment ng mga customer niyo! Lazada Philippines "I recieved a letter from Lazada today. Actually, a notice where it stated that I have not paid my orders last July 08, 2016. I am a regular customer of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "...status of the order I placed was cancelled...I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more