Lazada Philippines - Delivered late and furthermore, wrong item delivered
My husband ordered on October 15, 2013 a Philips Steamer worth Php 2765 supposedly as a gift for his mom for the next week but what was delivered to us on October 20, 2013 was a steamer of the same brand but of another model worth Php 2468.75. Definitely we will opt to return, its not what we ordered, however, already at this point, it is so inconvenient and a very big hassle (going to lbc to process the return when this shouldn't have happened at our expense when they had just delivered the correct product) and very disappointing that we will not be able to give the correct gift to my husband's mother. Thinking of reporting them to DTI.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Philips Steamer Hd9120
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 4GB USB Card flash drive. A few minutes after submitting the order, I cancelled 1 item because I thought my friend is not interested anymore. I..."
- "I ordered a travel bag last week and I received a different item. I was charged for 499php in exchange for a 288php cheap pouch (I checked the item's srp) ..."
- "So, I had this problem.. My phone's camera says" Cannot open camera". Then, I contacted Lazada for the warranty. In the first photo, you can clearly see the Subject of the..."
- "Last Friday we have a transaction with my friend nagpadala sha sakin ng 12:26 ng tanghali august 28 she says that I can claim the padala tommorow in the after..."
- "this was the text message sent by LAZADA dated "december 8 ,2015..its december 14,2015 already but still haven't receive my order..this is what "within 48 hours" means??how many 48 hours..."
- "I TRIED APPLYING MY LAZADA REFUND VOUCHER TO ANOTHER ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASING BUT THE PHRASE "INVALID VOUCHER" KEPT POPPING OUT. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE JENNY WHO PROMISED TO..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."