Resolved
4.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 06

Order was just delivered this afternoon by the usual courier na lagi nagdedeliver samin. I told him about the complaint and he said na "may error" daw sa system.

I didn't insist on the "signature" nman na.

The item is in great condition naman and na ease yung worry ko. Thanks.

Original review posted by user Dec 05

My order is supposed to be delivered yesterday, December 5. When I checked my order status, I noticed that my old phone number was added instead so I chatted Lazada to update the courier in case he needs to call or text me since my shipping address is a bit hard to find.

And so the customer representative assured me it will be updated and delivered within the day still. But I lowered my expectation that it will just be delivered the following day instead. December 6, 6am... When I checked my order status, it was delivered!

But I did not received anything! What's even shocking is there is a PROOF OF DELIVERY (a signature, but is NOT my signature). So I chatted Lazada customer representative again. They told me to attach the POD as well as my ID and that this will be investigated.

So what happens now? I ordered the item early so that I won't get in the way for 12.12 and to receive my item ASAP but this is such a hassle. For the longest time that I've been a Lazada customer, this is the first time this has happened to me and I never thought that it will.

I hope this will be resolved right away and to receive my item in good condition. It will be another issue if it's not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Delivery guy was pretty chill.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi InvincibleKillerWhale631., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?