Puerto Princesa, Mimaropa

I have ordered an Asus Zenfone 6 Flip Cover (Pearly White) and as per 2GO tracking app the package was received Sept. 29, 2014 at 6PM.

I have waited the delivery for the whole day (Sept. 30) since 2GO tracking app update indicated that the package was out for delivery at 9AM.It is already 4PM and there has been no delivery yet so I went to their branch here in our place to inquire. Ang ganda ng sagot nila. Yung delivery nila sa malayo nagdeliver muna at bukas na lang sana idedeliver yung sa inyo!!!!

In short, they released the package to me and what is worst, after checking the cover - it is way toooo small for my Zenfone 6! The size of the delivered cover is for Zenfone 5!!!ANO BA YAN!Do they know how to read?!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Sidney, British Columbia, Canada #940246

Talking about 2Go courier when I buy items from Lazada,it was the worst courier that I ever experienced iny life.If you didnot call them or follow up,they will not give an update or they will not send the item.I am already sick of this courier and I hope Lazada Philippines will not use that courier anymore and take an action.I don't mind paying the delivery.