The delivery Personal Mr. Patrick Biro of Lex is rude.

I informed him that the delivery was cancelled and will return to sender. Lazada has free returns policy. The Lex Delivery Personel even texted my personal number translate as "Don't order again to Lazada. We will block your Lazada account.

Please tell me if this is how Lazada treats customers. Lazada should not hire employee who do not know how to respect customers.

Please see attached file for the proof of SMS. I will file a formal complaint regarding this matter directly to higher management of Lazada.

Preferred solution: Disciplinary action or suspension of employee.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Cod order.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Rude delivery personel.

Location: Quezon City, Manila

Comments

Hi Anistyn, we understand your disappointments and we are sorry to hear about what happened. Please let us know the order number for us to call the attention of the responsible department as we looking forward to improving our customer's shopping experience.

Lazada Philippines Reviews