2.0

in the item page there is a estimated delivery date.. i understand its estimated but please don't mislead customers..

in your item page some times its too early to the 5-12 working days that you are posting in your website and shipping information.. please correct it and instead compute the estimated date using 5 to 12 working days so us customers wont expect too early.. just like me the reason why I ordered the phone because in the item page it says delivery date is only 2 days from ordering date. but WTH,, its already 5 days now and my order is still not on my hand..

I contact your email representative and they say its actually 5 to 12 working days..

so there is really a clear misinformation.. KINDLY CORRECT

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. No worries, we'll take your suggestion for that.

Its just that of course sometimes we wanna stress out that though we have an estimated date of delivery (which are usually given upon check out) we follow the standard time frame that we have. Mostly, the date provided are those for items processed by Lazada itself and not coming from merchant.

But anyways, thanks for taking time and again, we'll take your suggestion for the time frame postings. Good day!