Hi good day! i was frustrated that my order was not delivered yesterday as scheduled.

I have 2 parcels expected to receive yesterday June 22, 2020. It was noted as delivery failed. I am very sure i put/registered my delivery address correctly. The courier was LEX Ph, the delivery men never called or texted my contact number registered on my account.

I have many parcels expected to be delivered this week and worries me it might happen again. I patiently waited for my parcels to arrive because it came from overseas and it takes longer to arrive here in the Philippines but then i expected nothing from my 2 parcels yesterday, and maybe will expect nothing from my coming parcels this week. I am hoping for your immediate action regarding my concern.

Maricel Lavador, Danao City, Cebu. Thanks.

Location: Makati City, Manila

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We suggest to fill out the form on your tracking site if you disagree with the declared Failed Delivery reason within 12 hours for further investigation. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews