Worse customer service. No attempt to deliver the parcel.

Then when I checked the status it says return to sender. Even the validator of your warehouse here in cebu is unresponsive. Contacted the seller but what do I expect?

I uninstalled the app already. Totally not worth my time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Good deals.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Sa app ng lazada ang customer service ay bot, Appalling customer services, Coordination between departments, Lazada express delivery.

Comments

#1927401

Couriers often expect additional rewards from the package receivers. And they can be angry if it takes more than 1 minute to complete.

Useless to complain about rude couriers.

Making positive reviews/feedbacks will make the item price go higher. Make strong negative review and it will never appear.

#1926405

Hi SheenaDoraine B, we're sorry to hear that. You may fill-out the delivery failed form to request to re-deliver the item.

Please be advise that you only have 12 hours to fill out the form. Stay safe! For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews