I was very excited when I ordered TV in Lazada for my grandmother's gift! But these excitement turns into a stressed and frustrations!

My item is supposed to be delivered on April 30 and almost 3x a week a follow up on the status and same generic answers from the Customer service team. They don't take seriously all the chat and call complaints as no action happening or updates happening at all.

Please return my money ASAP as your delivery service sucks and doesn't work anymore.

My order status is still in SHIPPED but previous conversation noted that it is already cancelled due to delivery issue. Please process the cancellation and return my money ASAP!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi BillowyBarracuda, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

BillowyBarracuda
to LazadaPH #1493835

Hi LazadaPH, please check with the Order #201116673260637.... I am already tired on contacting your customer service as no progress at all. Please help to escalate for the cancellation and return my money ASAP.

JanChris

Same thing happened to me, after 1 month of waiting they just cancelled my order due to "lost item".

BillowyBarracuda
to JanChris #1493747

Sorry for you as well but Lazada Philippines needs to wake up and take actions on delivery otherwise return our money! Have you received your refund or still waiting same as mine? I trusted Lazada PH because Lazada Singapore is amazing and very fast delivery.

to BillowyBarracuda #1493922

Hi BillowyBarracuda, we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. We already coordinated this matter from our relevant department for the latest status of your order.

We will get back to you once we already have concrete details from them. Please bear with us regarding this. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Thank you so much.

to JanChris #1493925

Hi JanChris , we do understand your concern as a customer. May we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

We are continuously working on making our services better.Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Thank you.