Angeles City, Angeles

I ordered a replacement for my headphone ear pads, and when the delivery guy came, my cousin is the one who receive it, and having trust and since the first two of my orders had a smooth transaction (all of my orders came on the same day) my cousin signed the proof of delivery, but after that the delivery guy said that he forgot the item and it is not with him, so my cousin erased the signature and the delivery guy said that he will comeback.After a few days of waiting i called lazada about the item and they said that is already delivered and received by my cousin.

It is impossible because we have a CCTV footage that the delivery guy didn't hand the package to my cousin (and a lot of people saw my cousin came back inside without the item) and i'm still waiting till now for my item/refund.

I'm also asking for the original copy of the proof of delivery that had an erased signature but they just provided me with the 2nd copy and said that they don't have the first copy.WTF

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Beverly Hills, California, United States #1240651

I wonder how this company expects to stay in business. Having read all the complaints I certainly won't be doing ordering anything from them.........