I ordered 2 items on Dec 19 and Lazada said that Items will arrive dec 24, but no items were delivered but in the order tracking there is already a post delivery status that consignee unknown. Get this, that was the 4th time I ordered, first 3 times was okay.

The items were not delivered to me, that was supposed to be a gift! I re-ordered it and yet again same results! I'm still waiting for the delivery up until now! It's so disappointing.

And also, when I called the customer service I had a hard time understanding the person on the other line because he is so "maarte" to speak.

I think he is eating his words. Like he was eating or chewing or something.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!