Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 05, 2021

So far I have not received an answer or a refund. Lazada doesn't seem to really care about customers.

In my case I was asked a couple times for the order number, but that was it, no answer, no explanation, no refund. Somewhere I've already given up and there are actually two answers to the missing customer support. Either it is Lazada's customer philosophy to let the customers wait until they give up, or the employees are not engaged and are not properly monitored.

Regardless, I think Lazada and all similar online platforms have a weak point that all customers should be aware of. If a dealer can set up his own rules on an online platform without censorship and, for example, generally refuses to take back products, then the only thing that can be advised against that, back to the roots and better buy directly from the dealer.

Original review posted by user Apr 05, 2021

On March 29 I placed the Order 366885****30507 for "YLAI'S | Kirkland Signature Milk Chocolate Raisins 1.53kg" Today I received my order, but the delivery is not acceptable because the product is not eatable.

The chocolate is completely melted, spread over the container and the chocolate even changed the color to gray brown.

After contacting the seller I received the following answer: "it's highly possible, it melted during delivery. That's why in my product description, I indicated that" pls consider the weather when ordering, the chocolate might melt during transit specially on hot weather "

How can anyone foresee a weather when one does not even know the delivery date?

If a delivery is possible or not possible can only be decided by the seller.

It also boils down to the question if one has to read the product description before buying a product with Lazada?

If yes, than the web page should be possibly modified. Since this item is non-returnable I am not able to fill out an online form for a refund and need your assistance for solving the problem.

Comments

#2000981

Hi Michael B, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#2001068